cOnVerSE Or NikE ♕


☂ ConVerSe Or NIke ??? SuCh A bIg QuEsTiOn 4 Me....


huhuhuh....oH nO!!! 
PLEAZe Help Me nOW !!


Oops! Help me now .....!!
What shoes should I choose right now ...Converse or nike ...and what brand of shoes that fit me ....uRmmmm ....dizzy ... dizzy .....both smart and stylish shoes for me ...but I think the smart and stylish nike.hurmm...anyway,ape kasut jenama yng korang minAT gLERW2X...conVErSe kErw NIke??

KAlau AQ aQ rase Aq sukE Sgt NGan NIKE coz It'Z COOL N StyLIsh lORh~
C.H.E.C.K. .T.H.I.Z. .O.U.T. .K. !! 




♕C.O.N.V.E.R.S.E


4 A bABy...sO cUtE loRhH~ 

NicE iZ iT??



sO stYLiSh n sImPLe... <3







noW m@ fAvOUrITE sHoeS....

♕NiKE!!







sANdaL???
wOw!!
it'z sO fREE n sMArT n sIMpLE..i LiKe the bLLACk  n orANGE .cOLoUr









sO sMaRT...i Luv thIZ..... $_$














i LuV tHIz aLsO LoLxZ... :D
it'Z maKE me diZZy 2 cHooZe..ahAKz... %_#




ADer KEr KAsuT SKoOlZ JEnamA nIKE DiJUal???
Kat MAner Ekh??
KL?MELAka?huhuhu...HURmmmm..PEpeJElah...
KalaU DPT Li An BAguz...hURmm..
$_@
Aq SUkER Gler NGan NIKe..AHakxz...$_%
IT'Z Can Be M@ loVEr...That 'z  noT liVe..<3
LuV U VerY m
UCh...^_%

BErikAnla PNdpt KOrNG k.?
aQ ngaH peNIng Ni...HurMMm...#_@
~eK@ KhaIr!N@ b@H@rOM...~♥NIKE!!! N ADdICted Wip NIKE!!....owH!!
~cRAzY buzZY n dIzzy~

0 comments:

TiCKetS Of M@ BLoGgEr..^_@

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Copyright 2009 I'm 94". All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy